Deborah Yaffee, Certified Consulting Hypnotist
Certified 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® Trainer, Certified Nutritionist
Martin Yaffee, MA, Certified Consulting Hypnotist
ACF Certified Culinary Educator
Achieve Positive Behavior Changes Now
for Personal Success and Freedom!
Welcome! You're probably here because you'd like to solve a personal problem, or maybe make some improvement in your life.
My goal is to help you get what you want.
With YOU in control. With real and lasting results.
|lose weight||stop smoking||manage stress||overcome fears||stop bad habits|
improve study skills
improve sports performance
find life direction, clarity
- Have you ever been driving on the highway and missed your exit because you were so focused on something you were thinking about?
- Have you ever watched a movie and found yourself crying or being scared or experiencing any other emotion related to the film?
- Have you ever lost your keys only to find them right where you have been looking over and over again?
- Have you ever noticed a cut or bruise on yourself that you didn’t remember getting?
- Have you ever been so engrossed in reading a book that you didn’t hear someone speaking to you?
If you replied YES to any of these questions, then you have been in a hypnotic state of mind!
Contrary to popular notions, hypnosis is not an unusual condition for human beings to find themselves in. In fact, we go in and out of natural hypnotic states of mind many times every day.
Hypnosis is a natural and safe state of mind. It has been recognized by the American Medical Association and used in the field of medicine since 1958.
The United States Government defines it as :
The bypass of the critical factor of the conscious mind
and the establishment of acceptable selective thinking.
The first part of this definition simply means overcoming old mental barriers in order to release limiting beliefs. The second part of the definition refers to the process of using a hypnotic induction to guide someone into a hypnotic state. In the hypnotic state, the person is enabled to reject erroneous beliefs and accept new, more healthy and empowering ones.
All hypnosis is fundamentally self-hypnosis.
Your hypnotist or hypnotherapist is trained to be a guide to help you use this natural ability in making the changes that YOU want.
Let’s use hypnosis to make YOUR life better!
Call 413-625-2800 to arrange an appointment NOW!